- Create & Share a Project in 3D Click
- How to apply textures to 3D models in 3D Click
- How to add annotations onto a 3D model in 3D Click
- How to Create Camera Animations in 3D Click
- What happens with my data after removing my account?
In 3dClick we care about privacy.
When you delete your profile, all shared resources will not be deleted (eg: shared files with other users) but all your personal information will be erased from database.
- I'll receive emails everytime someone clicks to follow me?
Yes, but you can change it in the privacy settings by opening your profile information.
If you uncheck the box "Accept to receive notifications of actions of other profiles on your" you'll not receive any information in your email regarding social activity of 3dClick.
- Does 3dClick sends regular emails to my inbox with comercial/corporative info?
Yes, we want to stay in touch with all community by email, but you can always change that behaviour by unchecking the option "Accept to receive commercial information 3dClick or its partners sent to your email" at the privacy setting in your profile info.
- What is the level of security when buying in the marketplace?
We're using 2Checkout as payment gateway that provides Paypal and the most common credit cards.
2Checkout meets the highest level PCI Compliance. The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard was developed to protect consumers and their data no matter where they shop or what channel they use. Careless online sellers can ruin the trust that a consumer requires to feel comfortable and confident shopping online.
2Checkout is PCI Level 1 certified - the highest level certification possible. Our redundant data centers store and encrypt millions of credit card accounts so you can focus on your business and not on credit card security.
- Can I create a 3D model in 3D Click?
No, you cannot create a 3D model, you can only combine basic or complex shapes (by grouping them) but 3D Click is not a 3D creation tool.
- How many models can I upload to 3D Click?
You can upload several models, but this amount is variable and depends on your chosen plan. Click HERE to check our pricing & plans.
- Can I upload my own 3D models?
Yes, of course, you’ve got your own cloud space within the 3D Click servers. This means you can upload all the media files you want to use in your 3D Click’s presentations, manuals & product catalogues.
- How many textures can I place over a 3D Model?
In 3DClick we don't limit the number of textures you can place, so you can go all out on the number of textures on your model.
- What kind of 3D formats are supported by 3D Click?
Right now we accept the following file formats: .stl, .dae & .obj (we strongly recommend the latter).
- What 3D Creation software do you recommend?
We strongly recommend ‘Blender’ for two main reasons:
- It’s Open Source;
- It works very well with our 3D Engine.
- What kind of image/texture file formats are accepted in 3D Click?
We currently accept the following file formats: .jpeg, .png, .gif (animated ones are not working for textures right now).
- How many annotations can I create?
You can create and add as many annotations as you want.
- What is the maximum 3D file weight that can be uploaded to 3D Click?
Due web AR constraints the maximum size for 3D files is 16 MB.